Teamo provides us with our own app and GDPR compliant communications platform that allows members to keep up-to-date with everything at the Club.
- Teamo is our new membership system - all members must to be registered on Teamo
- Teamo is your convenient way to pay for membership, match fees and other events
- Teamo allows payment by instalments - but only if you make the first payment in July
- Teamo is how players show availability for fixtures/training and how captains select their teams and communicate team sheets and logistics
- Teamo is your club calendar for all fixtures, training and social events
- Teamo is how the club will communicate with all members, using chat and email.
To register and join the club, join Teamo here and get the app: https://web2.teamo.chat/club/register/wilmslowhockey
There's lots of help and tutorials on the Teamo website.
Ask a question direct to Teamo Support, from the App (chat feature)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not seeing what you expect, like a ticket not visible to you? Try this data refresh trick. (If the video is too small to see, click on the word "YouTube" in the video panel to open on the YouTube website).
How do I add a payment method on Teamo (credit/debit card)? Use the sequence below to add a payment method on Teamo. Use the option to "Add Card". Do not use the "Add Direct Debit Mandate" option.
How do I pay my membership fees on Teamo? Follow the sequence below to choose your club membership option and then pay with your stored payment card.
I can't see payment options for my son/daughter in the Teamo app. What do I do?
- When you go to payments, do you not see yourself and/or your son/daughter(s) listed, ready to make a payment?
- We've seen a few of these problems and they are usually due to the way the parent/guardian is setup in Teamo.
- Follow the guidance below to check your setup as a parent/guardian.
- First, the parent/guardian uses their own app to click their profile picture (or initials top left) and select "My profile" from the menu.
- Every junior member in Teamo MUST have a parent/guardian set up in Teamo too. This is for data protection and safeguarding (e.g. parent/guardians see all chat messages sent to juniors).
- If you access the app in your son/daughter's name with your son/daughter's date of birth in that profile, you will NOT be able to pay in Teamo. (Teamo thinks you are a junior yourself!)
- Create a new profile for yourself as a parent/guardian and link it to your son/daughter's. You should access Teamo with the app in your name.
- Your son/daughter can also access Teamo but in their own name and their app. See the Help Guides in our Teamo page above, ask Teamo Support Chat for help if needed or one of the WHC admins.
- An adult player who is also a parent/guardian of a junior player needs to have their own date of birth completed in their profile - not the date of birth of the junior!
- Otherwise Teamo thinks you too are a junior and you can't pay for membership or tickets.
- Edit if you need to or if you can't: contact Teamo Support in the chat or one of our WHC admins to fix the date of birth.
- A parent/guardian who is not a player does not need to have a date of birth completed
- The relationship between the parent/guardian and son/daughter needs to be correct. In the profile again, click the family icon near the top. Teamo will allow only the parent/guardian(s) of a junior to pay for membership or tickets. If the relationships are not shown or are incorrect, please contact Teamo Support or one of our WHC admins.
- Look at the Teams/Groups at the bottom of your profile: the parent/guardian needs to have a "guardian" role, either for Juniors or for the relevant team of their son/daughter(s). (You can also have other roles as a player, captain or manager.)
- Look at the Teams/Groups at the bottom of your son/daughter's profile too: they should be a Junior's "player" or a "player" for the relevant juniors (and/or) seniors team. E.g. a 17 year old will be a junior "player" and also (say) a M4s "player".
- Don't panic - these are setup issues and once fixed, will not appear again.
Can I use teamo without the app (e.g. if I don't have a smart phone)?
- You do not need to have downloaded the app in order to get involved! Once you have registered, you can access teamo on a web browser. Follow this link to log into Teamo with your chosen social network.
I'm stuck - who can help me?
- If you've exhausted the help materials above, please get in touch with one of our Teamo Admins: Martin Stocker, Sarah Brickhill, Jim Garside, Sam Dawson.