Last updated: 11th January 2022
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
The Club collects your Personal Data on the membership registration form for the purpose of taking up membership of the Club. Your membership data is processed because it is necessary for us to do so to provide you with membership Services. If you do not provide the required information we will not be able to enrol you at the Club and you will be unable to be a member or play hockey at the Club.
We collect Personal Data including the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, County, Postal code
- Medical information
- Emergency contact name and phone number
- Payment card and/or bank details
- Usage Data
Your Personal Data will be held on a secure, password protected registration system called Teamo (Teamo is owned by Sportplan Ltd., https://teamo.chat). Please keep us updated if any of your Personal Data change.
When using the Service, Usage Data is collected automatically by the Application, Website and GoogleAnalytics.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
The Club may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage Your Account: to enrol You in the Club as a member and as a user of the Service and to maintain Our membership database.
- To enable You to take part in the Club. Personal information will be shared with:
- Team captains to allow them to administer teams, fixtures and other competitions; including informing you of selections for team fixtures
- Coaches for your squad to enable them to administer training sessions
- Club officials to enable them to administer membership of the Club and invite You to club events
- To enable You to make payments to the Club: for membership fees, match fees or tickets for Club events
- To maintain compliance with England Hockey ClubsFirst accreditation
- To assist You in the event of an emergency. If you provide medical information, it is used by captains or managers to help assist you in the event of an emergency whilst you are playing at the Club. Any medical information or emergency contact details provided are used for emergency purposes only.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding Club news or communications related to the Club, including fixtures, training, fundraising and social events.
- To notify Wilmslow Phoenix Sports Club (WPSC): To provide your name and contact details (email, address, phone number) if requested by WPSC in respect of a WPSC disciplinary matter according to the WPSC disciplinary policy.
Payments to the Club
Teamo implements the Stripe payment gateway for payments to the Club from Teamo. From the point You enter Your payment card details You are interacting directly with Stripe. Teamo has no access to the card details at any point, only receiving a message from Stripe (card type and last 4digits) so Teamo can let You know that You have a payment method available in Teamo.
As a Stripe partner, Teamo is inspected by both Stripe and PCI certification to make sure that Teamo complies with security best practices and that the end to end experience is secure and PCI compliant. In authorising Your card with Teamo You are only authorising Your card for payments with the Club via Teamo. A secure handshake is created with Your card provider which cannot be used for anything else and Your card details are not stored in Teamo.
Follow the link for more details of Stripe security https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
Teamo also enables payments to the Club via GoCardless. GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau which provides a way to collect online Direct Debit payments. By using this service, you are agreeing to the GoCardless terms of service presented in the GoCardless Direct Debit webpage.
The Club collects email addresses from its members and parents of junior members in order to provide You with email communications. If you are a member (or the parent/guardian of a junior member) we will email you regularly during the year with information about the Club, such as fundraising, upcoming social events and other notifications related to membership of the Club.
If You wish to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists at any time, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the email, or email Us at: [email protected].
Please note that if You unsubscribe from our mailing list(s) You may miss out on important information or news about the Club.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Club will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as You remain a paid member of the Club. When you cancel your membership or do not renew your membership of the Club, your record will be deleted from Teamo within 6 weeks of cancellation or expiry of the membership (respectively).
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use reputable commercial partners to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under data protection legislation, You have the right to request access to information that We hold about You, the right to have Your information corrected, the right for Your information to be erased and the right to restrict or object to Your personal data being processed by Us. To make a request in relation to any of these rights please contact: [email protected]
If You wish to make a complaint about how the Club processes Personal Data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The details of the Information Commissioner’s Office can be found on its website: www.ico.org.uk
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: [email protected]