Fees and costs
What does my membership fee pay for?
- EH affiliation fees
- League affiliation / competition entry fees
- Club insurance - including personal accident for members
- Training - including pitch hire and coaching
- Club systems - website, Teamo subscriptions
- Association of CASCs - for compliance with HMRC
- Phoenix contribution - for clubhouse/grounds maintenance, rent, licencing - entitles a WHC member to use the bar
- Kit purchases - incl goalkeeping kit, balls etc
- Incidental expenses
What do my match fees pay for?
- Pitch hire - at home and external (Home pitch hire builds the "sinking fund" to replace the astro carpet in due course)
- Contribution towards items in the membership fees list above
Why do we need to do fundraising too?
- Membership fees and match fees are not enough to cover all our costs
- Hence we need to raise funds through social events, race marshalling and sponsorship otherwise membership fees and match fees will have to increase.