This page provides guidance for Captains, Players and Parents/Guardians on how the club operates, using Teamo and GMS.
To register and join the club, join Teamo here and get the app: https://web2.teamo.chat/club/register/wilmslowhockey
Guide for Captains/Managers:
- WHC Captain's guide - a step by step guide to availability, selection, match fees and also GMS match sheets and results.
- Generic Teamo Guide: Captains and Managers
- Tips for captains:
- MY TOP TIP: Want to send your live Teamsheet on WhatsApp? - No need for screenshots any more - just click the "share" icon in the top right of your fixture and you'll get a link which you can send in WhatsApp or other social media. Example here: https://teamo.chat/club/wilmslowhockey/event/1399027. This example is after the fixture, but before the fixture it includes the meet/start time instead of the score.
- Want to export your team sheet for the league match sheet - you can now download your team sheet using the desktop (not the app) by going to the fixture, clicking "manage", then using the download icon in the top right hand corner. Open the .csv file with all the names and shirt numbers and paste into the Word version of the NW match sheet. https://teamo.chat/tweb/blog/updates-october-2021.jsp#shirtnumbers
Want to see NW league tables/fixtures/results - now visible to all players directly in the Teamo app! Either:
- click the link to your "team" from the Club page score down and click results/tables OR
- in the fixture scroll to the league and click the little list icon.
- (Please make sure each fixture is correctly assigned in Teamo as a league fixture or friendly).
- More info: https://teamo.chat/tweb/blog/updates-october-2021.jsp#gmsleaguetables
- Want to collect match fees promptly? - you can issue the match fee request from the fixture 24 hours before the fixture itself. All selected players get a notification to pay which you can follow up on WhatApp with tip 1 above! Most teams are now collecting all their match fees BEFORE the match! "No pay, no play!". Info: https://web2.teamo.chat/features/md/matchfees
- Want to chase outstanding match fees? - you can see who hasn't paid either from the match fees button in a particular fixture or in the profile menu for all fixtures (click your initials/picture, click "Team Payments" . Click on anyone who hasn't paid and click "Prompt for payment" for them to get a reminder in Teamo.
- Want to know who's paid their membership? - the coloured £ visible to you in the team sheet shows if a player has paid their membership. £ (green) = paid or up to date with instalments, £ (amber) = paid one instalment but next one overdue, £ (red) = not paid. Details: https://teamo.chat/tweb/blog/updates-september-2021.jsp#membershipstatus
Guide for Players
- Players guide to Teamo - including availability and selection
- Player's introduction to Teamo (if the video is too small to see, click on the word "YouTube" in the video panel to open on the YouTube website).
- Data refresh trick: not seeing what you expect, like a ticket not visible? Try this trick. (if the video is too small to see, click on the word "YouTube" in the video panel to open on the YouTube website).
Guides for registration:
- Teamo Registration: Adult Player Guide
- Teamo Registration: Playing Parent Guide
- Teamo Registration: Non-Playing Parent Guide
Guide for Parent/Guardian's guide
- In development.